Anyone experiencing hair loss!
Not everyone wants hair transplants, nor do they want to take potentially harmful drugs or wear hairpieces to help with their hair loss problems. If you are looking for an alternative to surgery, drugs or hairpieces, Laser Hair Loss Therapy is right for you.
LASER HAIR LOSS THERAPY CAN HELP MEN AND WOMEN WITH:
- Fine, limp hair
- Hereditary male or female pattern loss
- Hair loss due to stress or medications
- Hair loss as a result of over processing
- Menopausal changes
- Postpartum changes
- Alopecia areata
- Hormonal hair loss
- Hair loss from low iron levels
- Chemotherapy patients
- People dealing with side effects (hair loss) from certain disorders like anorexia and trichotillomania
- Gastric bypass patients who have lost their hair
- People who want transplants or have had hair transplants
* Laser Hair Loss Therapy does not treat the disorders. It can help only with the side effects.
In addition, laser hair loss therapy has been especially effective treatment for those with over-processed, damaged hair from solar exposure, color or perms.
No matter what your needs or how you describe your thin hair challenge, we are here to help restore your confidence.